Tra~ ladi~ dumdam~

=3 Ts been on emergency leave for THREE days. I wonder will she be back tomorrow...

1. So who's the mangsa if she's on leave? - ME!!!!

2. Why? - I will be jobless!!! Lots of stuff haven't been cleared on her table. ==" and me dunno where to put them.

3. Jobless not good?
- NO!!!! U're getting paid to WORK. Not read storybooks. Fine. I admit I did read for the first few minutes (while listening to mp3), but I felt guilty laaaa eventually... =X

4. Then what you did?
- Mengacau Rachael and Kelly at finance dept. XD Gave them a pretty hard time by finding work for me. Mwahahahahahahhaah. And summore I can't really help them on their work, cuz I don't know ma. All the things they were doing I don't understand. I can only help by doing filing for them (cleared almost EVERYTHING ady.), double-checking some a/c figures, photostating documents, and running some errands for them.

5. Nahhh... got work wat. Why still wanna complain?
- Cuz I still got TWO HOURS left to 5.30pm AFTER doing all those. =="

6. .... then?
- Urm.. Mengacau BoonKiaw in her room. Ordered me to SURF THE NET FOR HER and print a few list of announcements from Bursa. =D Had a bit of problem with the stupid printer though.. My pc only connected with the HPLaserjet printer. Other ppl use the Konica wan. The HP cannot print double-sided.

7. Only that? Enough to last for 2 hours???
- lol. Of cuz NOT!!! =D After printing the list for her, she briefed me on how the company keep track of other insurance companies. To check whether the company up to the mark by comparison lo. Then, was asked to see Aishah to get more work - compiling four quarters of balance sheets into one. That wasn't so bad.. =D I still haven't finish it when I need to get back home. XD

And people. i seriously think the school is so much better than i thought.

I used to think school only teach us useless stuff which we don't really need to know at all. And honestly, I was still pretty surprised when I saw so many things I've learnt in Accounts class. Balance sheets, P&L, Trial balance, Cash flow.. They actually used it! lol. XD

Damn. I LOVE MRS.ROZARIO. X3!~~~~~~

Btw, When will we be going to her house eh?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.