Went school today to redeem my present from Mrs. Rozario, my beloved Accounts teacher. And I can't believe it when she said she forgotten to bring it!!! lol.

Oooooook... So, now I have another reason to go back to school la. XD

***

Had my fourth driving lesson today. Practised on the hill, side parking and the 3 point turning.

Not bad la today. Had a bit of problem with the handbreak when I started with the hill today at the centre. Even the uncle was pretty frustrated with me. =(

But it was OK la in the end. Tomorrow another lesson. On the road for tmr's lesson. Weeee~~

***

Currently listening to "Never Meant to Belong", sent by Kyan.

Feeling so emo cuz of the song. =(

Not suppose to emo wan u know!!! It's almost CNY!!!! How could you!!!

Uhuk...

1 firefly(s):

I want my PREZZIE!!! I shall go and visit her at her home. Wakaka!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.