Yeah. I'm showing something interesting this time.

First photo is THIS.

An X-ray of my teeth.

Can you spot a total of THREE wisdom tooth in here? I even circled them for you... it was a bit too thin though. Used Paint instead of Photoshop. Lazy. =P

Another photo is this.


Where you ask? =D at my office today. And I'm of cuz the youngest among them =D lol. Missing people in the photo are TS and Kelly.. what la.

Next photo is this.

That's ME!!!!!!

And ... I looked like someone who LOVES the colour PURPLE alot and also the brand called Animob.

LOOK!!! =="


Even my cloth to wipe my hp is purple. =="

Heh. But who cares. I like =]

Gonna go for a 4hours driving lesson tomorrow. The uncle said I'll have to drive to Ulu Langat to practice wor (Hill, Parking, & 3 point turning). The trip to Ulu Langat gonna take an hour and another going back home. Sounds tiring. Fufu~

But VIVIAN CAN DO IT!!! weee~~~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.