... something stupid happened in LRT yesterday after work?

I was in monorail with Cheryl to Titiwangsa. Then I think we almost reach dunno-what station when this guy sitting right infront of me suddenly BURPED SO LOUD that I couldnt tahan NOT TO LAUGH OK!!!!!

I turned my head to another side and started laughing like shit. Just couldn't resist laaaa... even with my braces. lol. I DON'T CARE!!! I just need to laugh! Must release tension ooooooook!

And summore right!!!! The guy who burped seriously looked like Mr.Hoo, the physics sir at SMKCBN. XD Wakakakkakakakak!!! Just that Mr.Hoo's face not as long as the 'burp'-guy. XD

... Fine. I noe I'm rude. Ignore me.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.