Another potluck at my apartment. This time it is obviously for CNY lor.


They invited dunno-what club to perform a lion dance at the badminton court.


And yes, this is my family...


Second lion dance for the year. =D One was at my office, another is this!

So... Both the lions were dancing. Very very near to the residents, including my side...

My family were sitting at the front row. And you know la.. the lion kan got this part where they pass mandarin oranges to the audience wan right?

... I kena a few times. And also my whole family kena. Most of our neighbours didn't get to...

You might say..

"OK what!!! Very good!!! Good luck ma!! Fatt ma!!! Goooooood!!!"

Fine. I don't really mind. Good ma good lor.

I got MORE than once. I was offered sweet by the... the... guy who wore this weird looking mask.


Can see? I don't know what do you call that guy.. Never mind.

Anyway, yeah. I was also offered more than ONE mandarin oranges (I'll just call it 'kam' la) by the ... silver... or was it the gold one. Dunno la.

Then came this part where one of the lion had to peel the kam placed on a plate and another lion will try and entertain us.

Since I had gotten more kam than I should be, I thought I wouldn't get another. Then came this lion... dancing towards me and stopped.

I didn't bother to look what's in its mouth cuz i got so many kam d what!!!!



THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!



That guy inside the lion costume stuck out his hand beneath the lion's mouth and touched my thigh!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Apparently the guy wanted to pass me Kam, again.

=="

SO!!!! Issit counted bring good fortune/luck or whatsoever when the lion actually touched my thigh just to attract my attention? =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.