=D My FIFTH driving lesson today. And...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

I hit the highways and maintained at 60-70kmh. Cool or not?!!! =D At first, I thought it was abit too fast.. but it was ok after awhile. Don't need to switch gears every now and then on highway. Much more easier. Mwahahahahahahah!! Drove (or speed?) all the way to Desa Park City from my house. And I'm feeling all so hyper when I got back home. =D

I even learnt how to park at my own apartment parking area. Ngeh hehehehe... Didn't hit any of the cars there..

Mwahahahhahaha!! One of these days, gonna ask mom to lemme hv a try. =D

Next lesson is on the 16th Feb. Oh well, after which I will be having a 4-hours lesson at Ulu Langat (the place where I'll be having my test). Can't wait to pass the test and get that P license man!! =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.