I've started my treatment today, by stuffing rubber bands in between my molars. To find some spaces for the brackets..

And I'm gonna wear braces this Monday!!

AS IN 18TH FEBRUARY 2008.

Starting with my upper jaw first.

The braces won't help in the jaw problem I'm having. I seriously thought of pulling back when the nurse asked me another time whether I still wanna continue..

I'm so proud of myself when I said I do.

Let's just hope I won't change my mind when the pain starts and problem arises....

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.